(Note: Today’s program is available for “on demand” listening—in the embedded player on this page or as a download–after 3pm ET.) Do you ever feel like you sabotage your own progress? Like you take two steps forward, only to then take a step back? Dr. Randy is here today to help you identify One Thing you can do to build momentum into your progress, so you keep moving forward!
From the Intentional Living Center BlogLife is lived in 24-hr blocks. Whether it’s saying grace before dinner or praying with your spouse, keep it simple. Commit to one thing, then reinforce success one day, one week, one month at a time. Prevent “self-sabotage” by:
- Focusing on short-term, achievable goals
- Finding a combination of disciplines tailored to your family’s unique needs
- Staying flexible to accommodate changes in routine
- Accepting occasional failure as a natural part of the process.
Today’s Intentional Living Center ResourceIntentional Living Series teachings.
Lesson titles include:
- A New Vision for Your Life
- Being Vulnerable
- Get a Goal for Your Life
- Who’s Leading Your Life
- Getting Through A Dip
- Live The Way You Want to Become
- The More and Less of Life
- Lean Into Life
- Intentional Living
- Vital Signs for an Intentional Life