Day 4 of our 5 Days for Marriage Series Marriage is intended to be like a sumptuous banquet. But nearly every day I hear from couples who are in the midst of a dire famine—even Christian couples who genuinely desire to enjoy every good gift from God. People who are starved for affection will slip into marital boredom and mediocrity—or worse, into the arms of someone else.Facebook, or on Twitter.
What Happens When I Give?
- The Intentional Living radio program.
- Marriage and parenting conferences around the country.
- Practical, biblical resources (CDs, books, DVDs, etc.) for the family.
What is Intentional Living?At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
- Mission — Intentional Living (Family Life Communications) is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
- Vision — To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.