Today on Facebook: What one descriptive word or phrase do you think would be most spoken about you at your funeral?We’d love to hear from you! Join the Intentional Living conversation at 1-888-888-1717. You can also comment on THIS PAGE (below), weigh in with your thoughts and questions on our Facebook page, and you can follow us on Twitter @DrRandyCarlson.
How can I use things and love people which led me to ask five questions that I believe you need to ask in order to give love away.
- Do I more highly value those who can help me in life than I do those that can’t help me at all?
- Think of a time when you gave up something of real value to you in order to meet the need of another person, and then ask the question, “Why did I do that?”
- What one descriptive word or phrase do you think would be most spoken about you at your funeral?
- Have you given more thought today to meeting the needs of other people or have you given more thought to the things that you’ve got to get done?
- How likely is it that you would spend money from your own pocket?
What is Intentional Living?At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
- Mission Family Life Communications is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
- Vision To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.
- Message “Figure out what pleases Christ, and then do it.” (Ephesians 5:10 The Message)