“The wise man saves for the future, but the foolish man spends whatever he gets.”
— Proverbs 21:20 (TLB)
Dr. Randy begins a three-part study to take you beyond the principles of saving 10% and giving 10%, to living on 80%. He challenges you more deeply about God’s intention for all the things that come through our hands.
Join Dr. Randy on an intentional journey to discover why:
- Stewardship of God’s resources is vital to success
- A plan of action is important and
- Your priorities matter.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Intentional Living conversation at 1-888-888-1717. You can also comment on THIS PAGE (below), weigh in with your thoughts and questions on our Facebook page, and you can follow us on Twitter @DrRandyCarlson.
SINGLE GIFT to the Ministry Today,
we’ll say THANKS by sending you the complete CD Teaching of
“God’s Intention for Your Money.”
When you become a new monthly member of the Intentional Living Center, we’ll say thank you by sending you our BRAND NEW Intentional Living New Member Kit!
The New Member Kit includes several great resources to help you live an intentional life in Jesus Christ:
- Starved for Affection (Dr. Randy’s best-selling book on marriage relationships)
- The Power of One Thing (Dr. Randy’s book about how to live intentionally by doing the “next right one thing” at a time.)
- The Intentional Living Wristband (To help remind you to focus on One Thing in your life.)
- Dr. Randy’s Monthly Coaching CD’s (Delivered every month to help you stay on track in your intentional life in Christ.)
It’s a package designed to help you live out what the Apostle Paul writes in Ephesians 5:10:
“Figure out what pleases Christ, and then do it.”
What is Intentional Living?
At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
Family Life Communications is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.
“Figure out what pleases Christ, and then do it.” (Ephesians 5:10 The Message)