When you become a new monthly member of the Intentional Living Center, we’ll say thank you by sending you our BRAND NEW Intentional Living New Member Kit!The New Member Kit includes several great resources to help you live an intentional life in Jesus Christ:
- Starved for Affection (Dr. Randy’s best-selling book on marriage relationships)
- The Power of One Thing (Dr. Randy’s book about how to live intentionally by doing the “next right one thing” at a time.)
- The Intentional Living Wristband (To help remind you to focus on One Thing in your life.)
- Dr. Randy’s Monthly Coaching CD’s (Delivered every month to help you stay on track in your intentional life in Christ.)
“Figure out what pleases Christ, and then do it.”
Today’s GuestIntentional Living Minute featurepresented on radio stations across the country. Dr. Jantz is a licensed mental health counselor who specializes in parenting communication strategies. He’s the founder of The Center for Counseling and Health Resources, known as “A Place of Hope.”
Find more about Dr. Gregg Jantz: www.aPlaceofHope.com www.DrGregoryJantz.com
Contributing to Today’s Program
Cathi Herrod, President of Center for Arizona Policy, a public policy family advocacy center.
What is Intentional Living?At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
- Mission Family Life Communications is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
- Vision To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.
- Message “Figure out what pleases Christ, and then do it.” (Ephesians 5:10 The Message)