“Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God’s presence.” — Ephesians 3:12Faith in Jesus as The Way, The Truth, and The Life is what allows us into God’s presence. But what does it mean to LIVE IT OUT? An intentional faith is not a saving faith, but it is the kind of faith that is surrendered to God to serve and please Him. So how do you do it? HOW do you live an intentional faith? Dr. Randy is here to help and encourage.
***[caption id="attachment_1261" align="alignright" width="252"] Cindy McBride, “The Flag Lady.” This photo taken at Chase Field in Phoenix, during the 2011 Major League Baseball All-Star Game. Photo by: Steve Tanner[/caption]
Living an Enthusiastic, Intentional Faith!Meet Cindy McBride, aka “The Flag Lady” at Arizona Diamondbacks baseball games. Cindy loves baseball, but she loves Jesus even more. She uses her talent for making beautiful flags–and waving them at ballgames–to draw people in to her contagious love for baseball, and into opportunities to share her faith in Christ. Dr. Randy visits with Cindy o the program today. Cindie McBride – The Dbacks Flag Lady! (external link to a Phoenix newspaper story)
Our Gift To You When You Become a Member!
The New Member Kit contains a great jump start to living an Intentional Life! It includes TWO of Dr. Randy’s bestselling books, autographed!The Power of One Thing (book)
- Living a better life is easier than you think! Instead of making big resolutions that quickly overwhelm you, The Power of One Thing invites you to begin moving toward change one daily, intentional step at a time.
- You’ll learn how to figure out which positive change can make the biggest payoff in your life; you’ll get practical tips from those who have already benefited from this plan; and you’ll see how your one thing, lived intentionally over time, will help you to achieve the dreams you’d almost given up on.
- Love is the main component that binds a marriage together, but it doesn’t end there. Sharing affection allows a couple to perceive that love. In Starved for Affection, Dr. Randy Carlson teaches why affection is so important and how to develop that essential, active ingredient in marriage: the affection that demonstrates love for each other and makes a marriage the rich experience every couple craves.
- Millionaire hedge fund manager James Altucher said he believed that once he made ten million dollars he would be happy. But he believed that if he had ten million then the next guy must have eleven million, so he felt poor. John D. Rockefeller said, “I have made millions but they have brought me no happiness.” Andrew Carnegie quipped that, “millionaires seldom smile.”In this new teaching from Dr. Randy, he teaches that money reveals three things in your life: a belief problem, a self-control problem, and a heart problem. Solomon wrote in Ecclesiastes 5:10, “Those who love money will never have enough. How meaningless to think that wealth brings true happiness!” So what should money do? What is a healthy view of money? What do you believe about money? Why money? Join Dr. Randy as he digs into scripture to see what God has to say about HIS view of money and how we can intentionally apply His principles in our lives. It’s this month’s teaching that we send to Monthly Members of Intentional Living.
- It’s a simple reminder that the most intentional way to approach every day is by focusing on the “next right One Thing.”
What is Intentional Living?At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
- Mission Family Life Communications is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
- Vision To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.
Note: If you need counseling for yourself or your marriage but you don’t know who to call, you might try the referral services of Focus on the Family (800-232-6459) or the American Association of Christian Counselors (800-526-8673).]]>