De-Clutter Your RelationshipsClutter in relationships develops when conflicts that exist between two or more people are either denied or not resolved. They then become ever-present irritants in the relationship. Cluttered relationships create fatigue and frustration and it’s very important to address relationship clutter.
A Tip from The Intentional Living Center
Signs of an Unhealthy RelationshipBy Dr. Randy Carlson
- You feel like you need to walk on eggshells when you’re around your friend. You’re careful about what you say so you don’t off end him or her.
- You hold back because you’re not sure you can trust this person.
- You wonder if what you say will be turned against you.
- When you fail, instead of feeling encouragement from this person, you feel judged or as if he or she is almost happy about your setback.
- When you succeed, this person isn’t as thrilled for you as you expected.