“…run to win!” (1 Corinthians 9:24)It’s not so much how you start but how you finish. Competitions typically involve a lot of back-and-forth during the game (or race) but what really matters is who finishes first. In the New Testament Paul wrote: Many runners enter a race, and only one of them wins the prize. So run to win! (1 Corinthians 9:24) That’s what Dr. Randy wants for you—to finish strong. Today is Part One of his 4-part teaching series: Finishing Strong. You can receive the entire “Finishing Strong” Teaching on DVD–along with a full-color “Finishing Strong” custom print–with your single gift or monthly gift of any amount to Intentional Living.
Today on Facebook: How are you planning for your future?We’d love to hear from you! Join the Intentional Living conversation at 1-888-888-1717. You can also comment on THIS PAGE (below), weigh in with your thoughts and questions on our Facebook page, and you can follow us on Twitter @DrRandyCarlson.
Live Intentionally…Finish Strong
10 True or False Questions to Ask Yourself
- I discovered and lived God’s purpose for my life. (T/F)
- I left no unfinished business behind. (T/F)
- I loved people and used things. (T/F)
- I left a Godly heritage for the next generation. (T/F)
- I provided the best I could for my family. (T/F)
- I honored my commitments (or I’ve made an effort to make things right). (T/F)
- I was confident of my relationship with Christ. (T/F)
- I didn’t leave a mess behind for others to clean up. (T/F)
- I served others as I wanted to be served. (T/F)
- I honored God in each of the five essential areas of life (as external evidence of an internal life). (T/F)
Heard on Today’s Program
Lee Escobedo of Lee’s Nite Radio
Lee was here to talk about why he pursues a challenging lifestyle even after his typical “retirement” age.“I retired in 2011 from my career in Christian broadcasting, but I couldn’t retire from my passion of pointing people to Jesus. I decided to provide a way for people to respond and be heard. I’d like to talk with you, our conversation is important.” – Lee Escobedo
What is Intentional Living?At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
- Mission Family Life Communications is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
- Vision To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.
- Message “Figure out what pleases Christ, and then do it.” (Ephesians 5:10 The Message)