“The weakest person in a relationship controls the relationship.” –Dr. Randy CarlsonAre you allowing an emotionally weak person control your friendship? Maybe you need to fix that. Or transition if from friendship to ministry. Or just end the friendship. it’s Part 2 of Dr. Randy’s teaching on “Fix or Finish a Friendship.” Do you cringe when your Caller ID shows THAT particular name? If so, maybe your friendship with that person needs to be FIXED, or maybe it needs to be FINISHED! Yes, finished. Dr. Randy explains and teaches at length about how to recognize those troublesome relationships and how to intentionally move forward in a way that loves people and honors God. Dr. Randy’s When to Fix or Finish a Friendship is a 5-part teaching that digs into the who what where and why of friendship and how to be intentional in your friendships. The complete teaching is also available for you with your gift to the Intentional Living enter! (see below for details). We’d love to hear from you! Join the Intentional Living conversation at 1-888-888-1717. You can also comment on THIS PAGE (below), weigh in with your thoughts and questions on our Facebook page, and you can follow us on Twitter @DrRandyCarlson.
Thank You, USA Veterans!
When you become a new monthly member of the Intentional Living Center, we’ll say thank you by sending you our BRAND NEW Intentional Living New Member Kit!The New Member Kit includes several great resources to help you live an intentional life in Jesus Christ:
- Starved for Affection (Dr. Randy’s best-selling book on marriage relationships)
- The Power of One Thing (Dr. Randy’s book about how to live intentionally by doing the “next right one thing” at a time.)
- The Intentional Living Wristband (To help remind you to focus on One Thing in your life.)
- Dr. Randy’s Monthly Coaching CD’s (Delivered every month to help you stay on track in your intentional life in Christ.)
“Figure out what pleases Christ, and then do it.”
What is Intentional Living?At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
- Mission Family Life Communications is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
- Vision To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.
- Message “Figure out what pleases Christ, and then do it.” (Ephesians 5:10 The Message)