“I will listen to what God the Lord says; he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants— but let them not turn to folly.” (Psalms 85:8) “You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.” (Isaiah 26:3 NKJV)This holiday season we will think a lot about the Prince of Peace. But too often our holidays are filled with everything BUT peace! In fact, they are downright stressful! Is that your experience? Dr. Randy is here to talk about it and help you deal with it on today’s program. We’d love to hear from you! Join the Intentional Living conversation at 1-888-888-1717. You can also comment on THIS PAGE (below), weigh in with your thoughts and questions on our Facebook page, and you can follow us on Twitter @DrRandyCarlson.
When you become a new monthly member of the Intentional Living Center, we’ll say thank you by sending you our BRAND NEW Intentional Living New Member Kit!The New Member Kit includes several great resources to help you live an intentional life in Jesus Christ:
- Starved for Affection (Dr. Randy’s best-selling book on marriage relationships)
- The Power of One Thing (Dr. Randy’s book about how to live intentionally by doing the “next right one thing” at a time.)
- The Intentional Living Wristband (To help remind you to focus on One Thing in your life.)
- Dr. Randy’s Monthly Coaching CD’s (Delivered every month to help you stay on track in your intentional life in Christ.)
“Figure out what pleases Christ, and then do it.”
What is Intentional Living?At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
- Mission Family Life Communications is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
- Vision To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.
- Message “Figure out what pleases Christ, and then do it.” (Ephesians 5:10 The Message)