SPECIAL OFFER! You can receive Dr. Randy’s “Finishing Strong” Teaching on DVD–along with a full-color “Finishing Strong” custom print–when you become a Monthly Member of Intentional Living.Facebook page, and you can follow us on Twitter @DrRandyCarlson.
Live Intentionally…Finish Strong
10 True or False Questions to Ask Yourself
- I discovered and lived God’s purpose for my life. (T/F)
- I left no unfinished business behind. (T/F)
- I loved people and used things. (T/F)
- I left a Godly heritage for the next generation. (T/F)
- I provided the best I could for my family. (T/F)
- I honored my commitments (or I’ve made an effort to make things right). (T/F)
- I was confident of my relationship with Christ. (T/F)
- I didn’t leave a mess behind for others to clean up. (T/F)
- I served others as I wanted to be served. (T/F)
- I honored God in each of the five essential areas of life (as external evidence of an internal life). (T/F)
Dr. Gregory Jantz, Founder, The Center • A Place of HOPEYou may have seen Dr. Gregg Jantz on a national media broadcast or cable program. He is a highly sought after expert on relationship and mental, and he is one of our Contributors to the Intentional Living Minute feature presented on radio stations across the country. Pioneering whole-person care over thirty years ago, Dr. Gregory Jantz has dedicated his life’s work to developing ways to create more possibility for others, helping people change their lives for good. Today he leads a team of 40 world-class, licensed and board-certified professionals providing treatment to those suffering from eating disorders, depression, anxiety, drug and alcohol addictions, PTSD and more. Specializing in treating co-occurring disorders, The Center was recently recognized among the top 10 facilities in the U.S. for the treatment of depression.
Find more about Dr. Gregg Jantz:
What is Intentional Living?At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
- Mission Family Life Communications is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
- Vision To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.
Note: If you need counseling for yourself or your marriage but you don’t know who to call, you might try the referral services of Focus on the Family (800-232-6459) or the American Association of Christian Counselors (800-526-8673).]]>