Are you interrupting God? What happens if you miss or ignore an something God intends for your life? Are you then interrupting God? Dr. Randy challenges us to PAY ATTENTION on today’s program.
Interruptions. You face them all the time. But what about those times when it seems that it is GOD Who is doing the interrupting? How do you respond? How SHOULD you respond? What is the INTENTIONAL thing to do?
Dr. Randy concludes his 3-part teaching on “When God Interrupts.”
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Intentional Living conversation at 1-888-888-1717. You can also comment on THIS PAGE (below), weigh in with your thoughts and questions on our Facebook page, and you can follow us on Twitter @DrRandyCarlson.
Our Gift To You When You Become a Member!
The New Member Kit contains a great jump start to living an Intentional Life! It includes TWO of Dr. Randy’s bestselling books, autographed!
The Power of One Thing (book)
- Living a better life is easier than you think! Instead of making big resolutions that quickly overwhelm you, The Power of One Thing invites you to begin moving toward change one daily, intentional step at a time.
- You’ll learn how to figure out which positive change can make the biggest payoff in your life; you’ll get practical tips from those who have already benefited from this plan; and you’ll see how your one thing, lived intentionally over time, will help you to achieve the dreams you’d almost given up on.
Starved for Affection (book)
- Love is the main component that binds a marriage together, but it doesn’t end there. Sharing affection allows a couple to perceive that love. In Starved for Affection, Dr. Randy Carlson teaches why affection is so important and how to develop that essential, active ingredient in marriage: the affection that demonstrates love for each other and makes a marriage the rich experience every couple craves.
This Month’s Coaching CD: Achieve your Goals
- Dr. Randy discusses why we often don’t achieve goals as he draws us into a lesson from the Apostle Paul and his example in Philippians Chapter 3. The key is to get the INTENTION right even before setting the goal and developing the necessary habits to reach the goal. it’s a motivational study that gives you practical help and encouragement to Achieve Your Goals.
The “One Thing” Wristband
- It’s a simple reminder that the most intentional way to approach every day is by focusing on the “next right One Thing.”
What is Intentional Living?
At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
Family Life Communications is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.
Note: If you need counseling for yourself or your marriage but you don’t know who to call, you might try the referral services of Focus on the Family (800-232-6459) or the American Association of Christian Counselors (800-526-8673).