Ever had your kids cop an attitude? What about yourself towards your spouse? If your attitude isn’t right, your actions will never be enough to make things right. how do you change your attitude? Dr. Randy is hare to help and encourage, and to hear your stories of the impact of attitude in your marriage.
Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.” — Henry James
So, how is your attitude affecting your marriage?
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Intentional Living conversation at 1-888-888-1717. You can also comment on THIS PAGE (below), weigh in with your thoughts and questions on our Facebook page, and you can follow us on Twitter @TheILCenter.
How are you at looking on the bright side of life?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Am I better at finding what is right or what is wrong in most circumstances?
- Do I look forward to the future?
- Am I happy about the success of others?
- Do I notice something good nearly every day?
- Am I more likely to point out a positive trait or a mistake or a flaw in the people around me?