(Note: Today’s program is available for “on demand” listening—in the embedded player on this page or as a download–after 3pm ET.)
Bo on Bo…
- I am wife & mom, writer, speaker, pastor and world-class procrastinator.
- I love words when they’re woven into stories and people when they let their stories shine.
- Think of your most unorganized friend. I am that. Times eleven.
- My favorite place in the world is home. My second favorite place is Westside Church, where I have been on staff for 10 years. My third favorite place is Positano, Italy.
- I am passionate about helping find a cure for ALS, a disease my husband has been fighting since 2011 (I’m not actually helping find a cure, rather I’m helping find money to help find a cure…I’m not allowed to go near science.)
- My first book was released this year. It’s called Beautiful Battlefields and my dearest dream is that it makes you laugh, cry and believe that you can become your best self in the middle of the hardest fight.
- I believe that Jesus is worth pursuing and that grace changes everything.
- I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org