<![CDATA[InTENtionals for Saving an Emergency Fund Yes, normally our InTENtionals are top TEN lists. However, our Intentional Living Financial Contributor, Parkey Thompson, has SEVEN ideas on how to intentionally save for an emergency fund, and we’re not even sure how to pronounce InSEVENtionals! Since saving for an emergency fund is easier said than done, hopefully this list will help you get the wheels turning!
- Truly define an emergency!
- CUT, CUT and then CUT some more – an emergency fund is crucial to personal financial management and the elimination/avoidance of debt
- Eating Out!, Cable, More internet capacity than needed, etc
- What could you live without if your income was gone for a season?
Intentional Living in 60 Seconds!
What is Intentional Living?At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
- Mission Family Life Communications is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
- Vision To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.