SPECIAL OFFER! You can receive Dr. Randy’s “Finishing Strong” Teaching on DVD–along with a full-color “Finishing Strong” custom print–when you become a Monthly Member of Intentional Living.
And it makes a great GIFT for someone on your Intentional Christmas List!Facebook page, and you can follow us on Twitter @DrRandyCarlson.
Live Intentionally…Finish Strong
10 True or False Questions to Ask Yourself
- I discovered and lived God’s purpose for my life. (T/F)
- I left no unfinished business behind. (T/F)
- I loved people and used things. (T/F)
- I left a Godly heritage for the next generation. (T/F)
- I provided the best I could for my family. (T/F)
- I honored my commitments (or I’ve made an effort to make things right). (T/F)
- I was confident of my relationship with Christ. (T/F)
- I didn’t leave a mess behind for others to clean up. (T/F)
- I served others as I wanted to be served. (T/F)
- I honored God in each of the five essential areas of life (as external evidence of an internal life). (T/F)
What is Intentional Living?At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
- Mission Family Life Communications is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
- Vision To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.
Note: If you need counseling for yourself or your marriage but you don’t know who to call, you might try the referral services of Focus on the Family (800-232-6459) or the American Association of Christian Counselors (800-526-8673).]]>