“Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?” — Corrie Ten BoomDo you tend to wait for something to happen and THEN pray? Or are you pro-active with your prayers? Dr. Randy explores two famous biblical characters to compare and contrast how they approached prayer. One hit the ground running to God in prayer while the other hit the ground running away from God and then, after he faced disaster, finally broke down to pray. It’s Part ONE of Dr. Randy’s 3-part teaching series: Two Approaches to Prayer. We’d love to hear from you! Join the Intentional Living conversation at 1-888-888-1717. You can also comment on THIS PAGE (below), weigh in with your thoughts and questions on our Facebook page, and you can follow us on Twitter @DrRandyCarlson.
You can receive the entire “Finishing Strong” Teaching on DVD–along with a full-color “Finishing Strong” custom print–when you become a Monthly Member of Intentional Living.Facebook page, and you can follow us on Twitter @DrRandyCarlson.
Live Intentionally…Finish Strong
10 True or False Questions to Ask Yourself
- I discovered and lived God’s purpose for my life. (T/F)
- I left no unfinished business behind. (T/F)
- I loved people and used things. (T/F)
- I left a Godly heritage for the next generation. (T/F)
- I provided the best I could for my family. (T/F)
- I honored my commitments (or I’ve made an effort to make things right). (T/F)
- I was confident of my relationship with Christ. (T/F)
- I didn’t leave a mess behind for others to clean up. (T/F)
- I served others as I wanted to be served. (T/F)
- I honored God in each of the five essential areas of life (as external evidence of an internal life). (T/F)
What is Intentional Living?At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
- Mission Family Life Communications is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
- Vision To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.
Note: If you need counseling for yourself or your marriage but you don’t know who to call, you might try the referral services of Focus on the Family (800-232-6459) or the American Association of Christian Counselors (800-526-8673).]]>