(Note: Today’s program is available for “on demand” listening—in the embedded player on this page or as a download–after 3pm ET.) Are you a GREEN parent? We’re not talking about environmental activist here. We mean are you GREEN to the job of parenting? A newbie? If so, of if you know someone who is, today’s broadcast is for you! Dr. Randy is here to help you be an intentional parent, even if you’re a rookie at it! We’d love to hear from you! Join the Intentional Living conversation at 1-888-888-1717. You can also comment on THIS PAGE (below), weigh in with your thoughts and questions on our Facebook page, and you can follow us on Twitter @TheILCenter.
How Do You Rate? What is Your Green Parent Index?Find out when you click the link to the inTENtionals Top Ten List for Parents. Then rate yourself on a scale from 1-10 on each of the 10 inTENtional points. 10 = “I’ve got this one down and really doing well!” 1 = “I just don’t get get it! I need lots of help!”
- Less than 69 = Say “Ho Ho Ho” to the Green Giant! You are VERY Green!
- 61-70 = It’s not easy being green!
- 71-80 = Tender shoot, but growing less green!
- 81-90 = Intentional Parenting prodigy in the Making!
- 91+ = Maybe you need to host your own radio show!