What do you value? No. What do you REALLY value? One way to know what you truly value is by how much money you spend in relation to that thing. It’s a matter of priorities.
Dr. Randy concludes a three-part study to take you beyond the principles of saving 10% and giving 10%, and living on 80%. He challenges you more deeply about God’s intention for all the things that come through our hands. Join Dr. Randy on an intentional journey to discover why
- Stewardship of God’s resources is vital to success
- A plan of action is important and
- Your priorities matter.
We’d love to hear from you! Join the Intentional Living conversation at 1-888-888-1717. You can also comment on THIS PAGE (below), weigh in with your thoughts and questions on our Facebook page, and you can follow us on Twitter @DrRandyCarlson.
When you give your gift–of any amount–we’ll say THANKS by sending you Our latest resource for parents Fruit of the Spirit: A 30 Day Guide to Fruitful Parenting
You will also be helping get the Intentional Living Center back on track after a recent donations shortfall.
What is Intentional Living?At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
- Mission Family Life Communications is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
- Vision To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.
- Message “Figure out what pleases Christ, and then do it.” (Ephesians 5:10 The Message)
Note: If you need counseling for yourself or your marriage but you don’t know who to call, you might try the referral services of Focus on the Family (800-232-6459) or the American Association of Christian Counselors (800-526-8673).]]>