- The grasshopper stays very active but hops from thing to ting and cannot stay focused on a goal.
- The cricket is always making a lot of noise–until you try to find him. It’s kind of like procrastinating where we talk a lot and seemingly have goals and plans and dreams, but never DO anything about them.
- Then the slug is, well, a slug, with no goals and no actions.
- but the ant is VERY intentional! Making great plans and carrying out the plans–at a level that far exceeds wshat it would seem like he could do alone!
With your Year End Gift to the Intentional Living Ministry, we’ll say thanks by sending you “My Daily Walk: Inspiration for Life in Jesus,” The Intentional Living Center’s book of 365 Daily Devotions.
NOTE: If you choose to CALL instead of CLICK, we’re using a SPECIAL PHONE NUMBER TODAY: 1-888-888-9976.My Daily Walk devotional was designed to help you take a few minutes every day to break away from the challenges and chaos of your life. This devotional will help you spend quiet time with your Creator. It will help strengthen your daily walk with Him and give you something to reflect on during your day. Each daily devotion gives you a ONE THING to do to challenge your day! My Daily Walk is broken up into 365 pages, each one featuring a devotion that rests on the solid foundation of God’s Word. Each inspires you with insight and challenges you to action in the five essential areas of your life: faith, family, health, finances and work.
What is Intentional Living?At Intentional Living, we have a passion to help people live intentionally in the five essential areas of life: Faith, Relationships, Health, Finances and Work. We’re motivated by our God-given mission, vision and message.
- Mission Family Life Communications is a Biblical, Christ-centered communications ministry dedicated to igniting transformation by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person into healthy relationships and growth in Christ.
- Vision To see individuals, families, churches and nations of the world transformed – as evidenced by individuals living an intentional life in Christ.
- Message “Figure out what pleases Christ, and then do it.” (Ephesians 5:10 The Message)