Help From the Intentional Living Center
Love with Intention: 4 Questions to Ask Your SpouseBe patient and attentive as you seek to uncover your spouse’s hopes, dreams and fears that are not revealed in ordinary, everyday conversations. Ask these questions:
- What are your spouse’s major priorities? Go beyond the daily to-do list to discover what he or she really wants to get out of life in the next year, five years and ten years down the road.
- Does he or she have the right balance between work and rest? What can you do to help maintain a healthy sense of balance?
- Is your spouse confident and secured of your love and fidelity? How can you strengthen the trust level in your marriage?
- Does your spouse struggle with responsibilities, relationships or issues of character?
Jocelyn GreenJocelyn is an award-winning author of multiple books, including Faith Deployed: Daily Encouragement for Military Wives, andStories of Faith and Courage from the Home Front, which inspired her Civil War novels Wedded to War and Widow of Gettysburg. She is an active member of American Christian Fiction Writers, Military Writers Society of America, Christian Authors Network, and the Advanced Writers and Speakers Association. She lives in Cedar Falls, Iowa, with her incredibly supportive husband, Rob (a former Coast Guard Officer), and two adorable children.
- Author Web site: www.jocelyngreen.com
- Web site for military wives: www.faithdeployed.com
- Home Front book Web site: www.homefrontcourage.com
- Connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/jocelyngreenauthor
- Understanding your spouse’s DNA
- Having somewhere to go together
- Communicating until things get better
- Checking marital vital signs regularly
- Facing marital dips together
- Expectations – reality = marital disappointment
- Giving lots of affection