(Note: Today’s program is available for “on demand” listening—in the embedded player on this page or as a download–after 3pm ET.)
Figure out wheat will please Christ, and then do it. (Eph 5:10 The Message)Have you been overwhelmed by life? Dr. Randy shows you how to face life ONE THING at a time. What is YOUR One Thing? What is One Thing you can do to improve your marriage, or your relationships, or your household, or your job? We’d love to hear from you! Join the Intentional Living conversation at 1-888-888-1717. You can also comment on THIS PAGE (below), weigh in with your thoughts and questions on our Facebook page, and you can follow us on Twitter @TheILCenter.
I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. (Philippians 3:13-14)
- Listen to the daily Intentional Living radio program podcast with Dr. Randy Carlson
- Read our blog articles to help you grow spiritually and relationally
- Stream the daily radio program live on Family Life Radio (12pm & 7pm MST, M-S)
- Watch special videos from the Intentional Living Center
- Learn about upcoming conferences and events